Thursday, October 23, 2008

Final post...a question need to be answered.

What I like about blogging.

I think i have answered this question in previous post, but nevermind, since i like writing very much, i'll aswer it. Blogging for me is a very good activity to do because it is same as writing a diary which i dont even have one. The only different in blogging is we do it online, and others can read what we write. it is good, so that, we can openly critics and give oppinion so that it help me or others improve in what we are lack of.

2. What Ido not like about blogging.

A lot of time to spend in front of computer, research shows that, sitting in front of computer for a very long period of time can damage eyes.. so, love what Allah gives us, i dont want to wear eyeglass. Make my life messy.

3. What has I gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.

Mostly writing skills, because in blogging what i do is just write,write and write. There are no place we can draw in blog.

4. How?

Learn on how to ekspress feelings in many ways, one of them is blogging. I ve been blogging about two years, so i have done research on what blogging is all about. I also do research on blog language.

5. what I like about the course
This course is good, it utilize my technology skills and gives many exersize to master all the skills required to b a teacher.

6. what I do not like about the course
Done have the right and concrete instruction in certain task and assignment. Sometimes task can be assignment and assignment can be task.. moreover the due date also short, we have to do lots of works within a short period of time. I also take other courses that also have task, but they consider our time and energy.

7. what I have learnt from the course
As what stated in the proforma, by the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the usage of technological resources in ESL classroom.
-Able to clssify between materials that can be used or cannot be used.
-Master internet and technological skills

8. what I do not expect but have learnt from the course
Downloading videos from Youtube
Differents between task and assignment

9. what I expect but have not learnt from the course.
No, all my expected bieng thought very well.

Thanks.

No comments: